What is Shrink Tank?
Here at Shrink Tank, we like to say that if pop culture and psychology had a baby, they’d call it Shrink Tank. Our site is home to articles, polls, videos, and podcasts about everything in popular culture, all from a psychology perspective.
We feature articles, polls, videos, and podcasts about everything in popular culture, including movies, television, video games, sports, trending topics, and more, all from a psychology perspective.
All of our contributors are mental health contributors from around the country who love pop culture. We feature psychologists, counselors, clinical social workers, and others who have a unique perspective on what’s going on in the world of entertainment and trending topics.
Whether it’s stories about Kanye West, Star Wars, Stranger Things, or Game of Thrones, we give a psychology spin on hot topics.
Want to write for Shrink Tank?
We love people. Like, a lot. That being said, we’re always looking for new contributors to join our roster of excellent writers for this growing website. We don’t offer financial compensation for articles, but exposure on the site allows for professionals to have their words and ideas on a bigger platform. Our goal is to get psychology to as many people as possible, so we really want psychological perspectives that readers might not be able to find on other sites. We encourage contributors to submit writing pieces that highlight their own voice, style, and sense of humor.
To get a feel for some of our content, check these out:
Do you meet these requirements?
- Are you a mental health professional or an undergrad/graduate student in a mental health field?
- Are you interested in movies, television, books, videos games, sports, fashion, or other trending topics in popular culture?
- Do you have an interesting perspective on your areas of interest?
- Are you a good writer?
- Would you like to contribute to Shrink Tank to help spread psychology and enhance your personal brand?
If you fit the bill, please contact us at email@example.com and include the following information:
- Your name and degree (or the degree you are pursuing if you are in graduate school).
- Your profession (i.e., psychologist, social worker, counselor, psychiatrist, etc.)
- Your areas of pop culture interest (gaming, fashion, classic movies, indie music, etc.)
We can’t wait to hear from you!